What includes in package tour?
How does a booking process work?
When do I need to pay?
What proof of payment do you provide?
What mode of payment do you accept?
Are we (tourists) financially protected?
What is your cancellation policy?
What is policy force majeure?
What is your liability?
A. What includes in package tour?
Our packaged tour usually includes:
- Transfers and transportation after arrival in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos may be flight ticket, train ticket or air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation as specified in the itinerary.
- Vietnamese or western meals depending on the location.
- Professional tour guide and driver.
- Sightseeing program with entrance fees as indicated.
A. How does a booking process work?
We do not have a state-of-the-art online booking system because we like to meet your needs in person. You'll almost always contact to the same tour operator to the end of your trip. That person will take time to deeply understand your requirement and try his/her best to bring you an unforgettable holiday with interesting experience.
1- As soon as we receive your request we will reply and keep exchanging information till meeting your demand and then inform you the availability and price for the certain tour package. No service can be confirmed until receives your written confirmation by email or fax, along with your deposit.
2- In order to tailor programs and offer best things for your trip to Vietnam, all our service suppliers require warranty. That is the reason why you have to deposit for packaged tours. The amount of deposit is varied, depending on your specific tour, usually 20% of the tour cost.
3- Upon receipt of your deposit, we will send you a receipt via email to confirm your first payment and ensure that you are in the heart of our services.
4- Final payment of the service cost must be done before departure of the tour at the appointed date (depending on that booking), otherwise we may automatically consider the service be cancelled by the client.
A. When do I need to pay?
Usually, there are 2 phases for payment:
- First payment (deposit - to guarantee your booking): after we confirm your booking.
- Last payment: on certain dates or on arrival.
A. What sort of guarantee, or proof of payment do you provide?
After receiving your payment, we will send you a receipt to acknowledge your payment.
A. What mode of payment do you accept?
You can pay us through: Credit Card online payment, Bank transfer or money transfer (with Western Union, Money Gram services)
See full information about our accepted payment methods.
A. Are we (tourists) financially protected?
is a fully bonded travel agency and a member of VNAT (license 0639/TCDL GP-LHQT issued by the Vietnam Administration of Tourism) which ensure your right in the event of our insolvency.
A. What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellation must be sent to our offices by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +84.4.36362661.
a) You, or any member of your party, may cancel your holiday at any time providing that the cancellation is made by the person signing the booking form and is communicated to us in writing documents or email. As this incurs administrative costs, we will retain your deposit to cover and in addition will apply cancellation charges as a percentage of the entire holiday cost, up to the maximum shown below:
More than 2 months before departure date: No charge, deposit refund (without transfer fee)
Between 43 and 60 days: 10% of the entire tour cost
Between 29 and 42 days: 20% of the entire tour cost
Between 15 and 28 days: 30% of the entire tour cost
Between 8 and 14 days: 40% of the entire tour cost
Day of departure - 7 days or NO-SHOW: 100% of the entire tour cost
b) However, if your booking includes a flight based on a restricted fare cancellation charges may be higher, up to in some cases the full amount of the booking.
c) Regardless of packaged tour value, the minimum cancellation fee will be 100US$ per booking.
d) Optional insurance premiums are not refundable in the event of cancellation. If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges.
A. What is policy force majeure
Force majeure includes any other acts namely: war or threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, strikes and other industrial disruption, natural disasters, fire, quarantine, epidemics, weather conditions, Government action, or other events beyond our control.
This includes all changes that arise as a result of situations outside of our control. For example, technical or maintenance problems with transport, changes imposed by rescheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline or main charterer, the alteration of the airline or aircraft, or refusal of landing rights to any airline.
If we have to curtail your holiday after departure due to a situation of force majeure, we will offer a pro-rate refund for unused accommodation and excursions only. Compensation will not be payable.
A. What is your () liability, limitations?
acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local travel agencies providing the services.
- We accept responsibility for ensuring that your travel arrangements, which you book with us, are supplied as described in this website. If any part of your travel arrangements are not provided as promised due to the fault of our employees, agents or suppliers we will pay you appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your travel arrangements.
- We accept responsibility for death, injury or illness caused by the negligent acts and/or omissions of our employees or agents together with our suppliers and sub-contractors, whilst acting within the scope of, or in the course of, their employment in the provision of your travel arrangements. We will accordingly pay to you such damages as might have been awarded in such circumstances under Vietnam Law.
- In respect of travel by air, sea and rail and the provision of accommodation, our liability in all cases will be limited in the manner provided by the relevant international convention, and the conditions of carriage of any carrier.
is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists occurring outside the touring programs. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour.